China Ceramic Artist Magazine Showcase

Within the last few months I've had the opportunity to see my name written in Chinese more than I ever could have anticipated.  Upon my return from Taiwan I learned that my work had been featured in the China Ceramic Artist Magazine published by the Ceramic Art Council of China Artists Association.  Many thanks to Bai Ming, one of the Chief Editors of the magazine, and also to Ben Carter who sent an extra copy of the hard to find magazine my way!!
 
Please be sure to check out Ben Carter's pottery (and recent MFA exhibition photos) on his blog and website.

While in Taiwan I had the opportunity to see my name written in Chinese for the first time.  Here is the studio note board with the reminder of my slide talk as well as the student designed poster for the event.

Comments

Popular Posts